VMT 0.00% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and FCA Bank

1. afd
    2,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi all

This might explain why the Eicma announcement has not dropped yet.Perhaps they were waiting to sign off on this.

I would imagine a deal with FCA regarding financing packaging for dealers and end-users will further accelerate the uptake of Vmoto models in Europe.I remain hopeful it is linked somehow to a battery exchange network as well. I was expecting an announcement around that at Eicma

About FCA:

"FCA Bank is a joint venture between FCA Italy S.p.A. (a member of the Stellantis group) and CA Consumer Finance S.A. (a member of the Crédit Agricole group), both leaders of their respective sectors.

Updated financial results are available for both groups (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - Crédit Agricole).The creation of FCA Bank represents the culmination of a process that began in 1925 with the founding in Turin of SAVA (Società Anonima Vendita Automobili),

Italy's first car financing company.This time-tested partnership offers the market a unique combination of:a strong, extensive presence throughout Europe;an extraordinarily wide variety of brands and comprehensive range;an extensive line of flexible, dedicated financial products and services;an unwavering focus on the relationship with the client.

The market has shown its appreciation for this philosophy, which has made us into one of the key players in automotive financing in Europe.

FCA Bank provides financing for:the Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Fiat Professional, Abarth, Chrysler, Jeep and Maserati brands, in various countries;Ferrari, both via a joint venture with Ferrari Financial Services AG and directly;prestigious brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin in continental Europe;Erwin Hymer Group, Europe's largest manufacturer of motorhomes and caravans and owner of the several brands such as: Bürstner, Carado, Dethleffs, Hymer, Niesmann+Bischoff, Laika, LMC, Sunlight, 3DOG Camping, McRent, Goldschmitt and Movera."

The agreement:
    file:///C:/Users/Sheryl/Downloads/22-11-15%20-%20FCA%20Bank%20e%20Vmoto%20Soco%20firmano%20una%20nuova%20partnership%20(1).pdf

Regarding an ASX release, I wonder if there will be a dedicated announcement given that it was probably signed by Graziano in his capacity as head of VmotoSoco Italy.

Maybe, just maybe, this might be a trigger for a Euro dual listing.

I guess we will see.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $6.957K 49.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 321549 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 22129 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.