VMT 0.00% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

Hi Mr Lumin.Maybe there was a quid pro quo when Jinping Xie...

1. VYR
    4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2682
    Hi Mr Lumin.

Maybe there was a quid pro quo when Jinping Xie dropped the tariffs on SA wine.

No logging on to Chinese Manufacturers web sites that are going to bring "Happiness to your journey" or "Multi bagging potential" to your investment portfolio.

I guess given the complexity of the internet ,computer hardware and software it is not out of the question that a few would be having difficulties.

It took My IT guy a week to figure out why I couldn't connect to my email server when I arrived in France two weeks ago.

It turned out to be the scam protector that was preventing log in from countries outside Australia.

Having spent a lot of time Quantity Surveying and Estimating one learns how important it is to cost the whole job form concept to completion of life cycle and not just base a decision to go one way or the other on the cost of a small part of the whole picture.

The initial capital cost of an electricity producing device is a very small part of the All in Sustaining Cost of powering a refrigerator at your favourite drinking place.

Thats why:

* placing long life nuclear reactors at decommissioned Coal Fired Power station sites makes so much sense. All the distribution infrastructure is there waiting to be used. It's good to know the Premier of SA realises that.

* Rehabilitating decommissioned mining sites that used mega amounts of power from the grid by developing them with solar farms and wind farms makes so much sense.

The copper/gold mine at Kanmantoo 55 Kms SE of Adelaide that I have a decent stake in abandoned a plan to do that and convert the 350m deep giant open pit into a Pumped Hydro Storage system two years ago after they discovered that the mineralisation in massive quantities continued well below the bottom of the pit.

The Pumped Hydro Scheme has been put on the back burner for 30+ years But will become a very nice earner when the mining is done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 4500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.34am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.