VMT 7.69% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Thanks AFD, its encouraging to see some care more about...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Thanks AFD, its encouraging to see some care more about identifying and trying to resolve what will improve VMT and it's businesses operations rather than filling hot copper with useless praise for the company when there's improvements to be made.

For a while there I identified 2 major red flags:
    1. The company are slack when it comes to checking/improving their internet shop front. Even directing traffic there when there's issues. Not a good look or marketing strategy.
    2. Everyone on hotcopper was happy to put their head in the sand and instead of moving to adress and rectify an issue identified by a part owner, they chose to blame that part owner instead.

At least now I'm encouraged by knowing not all of us here are too bias or self absorbed to identify and move to fix an issue when brought to light.

That does still leave red flag number 1 though. Unfortunately.

I've emailed a Riccardo for the second time regarding this (the first being around a month or so ago). First time I recieved a response acknowledging the issue but it clearly has not been fixed.
    I also sent a message to the facebook group, Vmoto, which has 176k followers. I sent this message Saturday at 5pm Adelaide time and am yet to recieve a response bar the automated reply.
    This time I patiently await Riccardo's & Vmoto's response.

Note: Changing sentiment to hold. If this issue is not rectified I may sell. I take the issue of marketing/responding to online messages/enquiries and failure to adress owners/shareholders concerns very seriously especially when it involves the company's online presence/communications being closed for business to many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $50.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.425K 51.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29191 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8332 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 1668
Last updated 12.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.