VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

@SnaxYou are correct. And you have put it more clearly.I was...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    @Snax

You are correct. And you have put it more clearly.

I was going to respond and say that as it is parts, there is an expectation that exports will = sales in the near future due largely to the fact Malaysia will be building the bikes on their own soil.

However, upon further inspection these two things (below) suggest that the export value of parts is not solely for companies in Europe/Malaysia/Sth America/Indonesia that will be building their own bikes/scooters, but is also for parts as a service; repairers who need parts on hand for customers who have servicing/crash repair/modification needs.

"We also introduced lightweight, durable 'shared e-motorcycles' with easily detachable and replaceable parts to meet rental demand in overseas tourism markets."

In addition to establishing overseas repair stations in key markets, Nanjing Vmoto has expanded into 64 countries and regions, including Greece, Brazil, Malaysia and France. Its total export value of motorcycles and parts surged 267 percent year-on-year in the first quarter."

This begs the question, what portion of the value of parts exported is for international companies who are building bikes/scooters and what portion is for parts as a service; wharehousing of parts for customers who have servicing/crash repair/modification needs?

Last edited by Mr.Lumin: 13/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $12.73K 93.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17300 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 49423 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.