VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-1421

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hey Mr.Lumin, I noted that that Chinese Shineray enjoying +80% sales increase (albeit from a small start I shall imagine), is selling VMT products with a few small changes to make the models ugly and cheap looking.
    I mustn't be the only one to have noticed this increase in commercial activity. Hopefully we will be able to resume buying, before year end, at the 12c levels.

VMT seem to have a finger or two in pretty much every pie that involves electric two wheels around the world, which is strategically a good position to be in; even more so now that they have started to throw in the mix exchange stations as well. Companies that are investing big money in setting up these stations will be hooked up to VMT for a while and unable to shop around for vehicles suppliers as VMT controls the stations which can only be used with VMT batteries. This is already happening with Vammo which have started selling down its non-VMT inventory and moved to VMT only. This will provide a very nice recurring revenue stream. This sort of stickiness is something I always look for in any business and ev technology has brought it to the vehicle industry as well.

You have got to appreciate the strategic business acumen of the management that is working behind the scene setting up the business for long term success. This is something that only business people and entrepreneurs can see and appreciate unfortunately. Day traders and most CEO and corporate people only look at the share price and the quarterly targets and consensus bullshits.
    Over the years I have had the privilege to be involved in many business deals, coming from a business background, and I can appreciate the ultra long term strategic vision that the Chinese in general are capable of (not all of them though).
    Now that we have a factory outside of China we can almost say that even that geopolitical risk has been resolved, there is very little reason for this company to be valued at such levels in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $55.59K 389.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2487 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.3¢ 121310
Last updated 11.15am 17/06/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.