VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-1450

1. afd
    2,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    One other thing V

If you are 'modelling', you might find this useful.

I certainly do at a conceptual level but can't for the life of me quantify the 'message'.

It's to do with how the various relationships / JVs evolve and how the product mix strategies are likely to play out depending on the geographical market and the 'nature' of the partner (distributor v assembler v manufacturer). I also figure there will be a tendency for Vmoto to increasingly push the equity option as the partner moves 'upstream' towards the manufacturing end.

Also, apologies for the 'quality' of what follows...............trying to automate this stuff and its great when it is humming but in this case, the top and tail of the article got 'clipped' and I can't trace the original source URL..............for those detectives out there, I think it is a trade piece form Malaysia, about 2 days ago........

It's Ebixon's MD talking about how they got in to the EV space and how their role will change. Triggers are 20k units p.a. and it is interesting how they are using the cheaper, lower quality offering to complement Vmoto's products, as far as addressing the various market segments.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6223/6223075-59e15b8e70b1742dedd2490096adf7b5.jpg

Again there seems to be an underlying thread with the quality / charging options. More affluent Cs and the B2B and B2G segments most likely can afford / seek and exchange system whereby there is an ongoing subscription or greater upfront cost whereas the cheaper models (non-Vmoto) stuff probably suits those who commute and prepared to charge at home overnight (huge generalisation there).

I compare that to LATAM and how that is being dealt with. Vammo / iFood / Riba has as its focus those business or individuals who rely on the bikes for generating income. For that reason they are focussing on the higher end Cpx.

But to cater for the 'punters' / commuters / charge overnight clients, Riba recently (re)launched the Ribinha. A CUmini variant (which Vmoto is no longer promoting on its site and is becoming / joining whatever OEM stuff they are doing or plan to do). Notably its and the CUx battery is not compatible with the other Vmoto models.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6223/6223098-6e71c06856898325c51a92628733aa60.jpg

Like(?) Ebixon, Vammo started off by importing CPx bikes and they have recently started assembling kits and eventually that will turn to fullblown manufacturing. I guess we await the evolution of the agreement there (hopefully Italika and maybe Mottu joins the other 3 partners).

Makes me think the new factory might be increasingly about 'ecosystem' stuff like the battery cabinets etc.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $5.766K 40.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19709 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 79659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.