VMT 3.85% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Hi AFD, The Second Slide "Vmoto China Marketing team" at first...

1. VYR
    4,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2814
    Hi AFD,

The Second Slide "Vmoto China Marketing team" at first glance makes one think he is talking about Selling Product in China.

But then he shifts the focus to new products.

Seems like he is passing on his "product positioning" knowledge to the marketing team.

I'm very pleased to see the "Why" "Where" and most importantly "How Much" focus points. No point researching and developing products that can't be produced profitable to satisfy a market need.

Always on the hunt to learn. I researched the GYG promotors "TDM" Investment strategies.

Seems like VMT ticks all the boxes with 10 out of 10 in TDM's guidelines for a great growth Investment.

Maybe we don't need to get involved with a NASDAQ SPAC to achieve an eye watering PER when it comes time to exit. We have The Dingo Market-movers

If TDM can sell the "we are going to loose big dollars" GYG story for $3billion how much could they sell a "we have been doubling profits" story that ticks all the boxes plus the most important KPI that that don't mention "Proven Profitability"

Note Well:

4. Vitality. The extent to which a company can extend its Total Accessible Market over time by developing new products.

"Vitality tends to be the most important charastic for driving sustainable long term returns"

P.S. the competition closed oversubscribed and the brown dog won the boat trip.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6271/6271391-f1b7732fe3dfdbcc1696a4bf5fb53486.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $21.91K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.