VMT 3.70% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Hi Craitom,Your son will be well funded when it comes time to...

1. VYR
    4,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2931

Hi Craitom,

Your son will be well funded when it comes time to buy a house. The transition to Electric will be all but complete and VMT will likely have had many share splits to keep the price of a share affordable.

I certainly miss GottaloveVMT's informative posts. Sad to see he has stopped posting on Hot Copper.

A lot of business go to the wall in downturns particularly ones with big Gross and small Net profit margins that have massive fixed costs that they can't reduce as sales fall off.

I was very surprised with VMT's few million loss forecast when completed unit sales dropped so dramatically in Q1. It would seem that revenues didn't fall in line with completed unit sales as the company transitions to devoting half the factory space to manufacturing parts and products.

It was very fortunate that the company entered the downturn with a big cash balance and gained support for the necessary CR when expected profits morphed into forecast losses.

That of course allowed the expansion of manufacturing capacity and entry into the Asian and South American markets to continue at a pace. VMT as a result is well positioned to take full advantage of the market rebound when the world has adjusted to the new world order we find ourselves in.

Gottalove VMT would certainly have been looking forward to the year ahead if he was still with us.

Be interesting to look back in a years time. Not much to loose and a lot to gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $54.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $2.279K 16.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 657459 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.