VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-1514

1. MTV
    1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    I don't share your enthusiasm for Trump. We are witnessing the incredible spectacle of the 2 most unelectable presidential candidates in US history going up against each other in the same election. I thought Biden would step aside over the weekend, but it appears that's not going to happen. Given his rate of decline he is unlikely to make it through a second term, so a vote for him pretty much now amounts to a vote for Kamala Harris. Agree that the Democrats are headed for defeat. A circumstance entirely of their own making. I'm very worried about what this could mean for Ukraine.

If a Trump administration imposes an across the board import tariff of 60% on China, we can kiss goodby to any chances of entering the US market any time soon. Fingers crossed other countries do not follow his lead.

Agree though that a general 10% import tariff to offset income tax cuts is quite a good idea in a post globalisation era.

VMT is doing what it has to do, to get around the trade barriers in Thailand and Indonesia. It won't be as easy to replicate this in more wealthy countries and remain competitive. Fortunately it is looking like the EU is taking a more nuanced approach, but this may change if we continue to see the rise of the far right in Europe.

All IMO.
    Last edited by MTV: 02/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.