VMT 4.35% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-21

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Yes@VYR I learned quickly that even while trying to present an opportunity that would benefit the company and in turn all its investors, some people (two maybe, possibly more, but at least one) here took the opportunity to shoot me down and then moderate the post.

It has actually proven to me that there is at least one person, but probably more here who always want to point out the negatives and take a negative outlook while "claiming" to want the best for the company.

The fact that the opportunity to create positive energy for the company was shot down/moderated has led me to block that person again straight off the bat and I know now they are more than likely trying to encourage dips in the price. I'll never extend the olive branch again.

This post itself is very, very relevant to this thread as this experience shows beautifully the power of social media and people's necessity to push their own agenda whatever it may be. Even when their actions contradict their claims.

This is yet another lesson that while SM allows us all to be part of great things, conversations, debates, news, updates, etc that we would otherwise not be part of... It also exposes us to being manipulated by the hidden agendas and intentions of people that we will never know while being bluffed by the words they type or the intentions they portray on screen.

The key takeaway here is that if by some chance, we notice these people or these accounts, and our intuition allows us to see their intentions or we notice their behavior which in real life we would not stand for and then we continue to subject ourselves to it, we leave ourselves and others open for manipulation or downgrading and we immediately become part of one of the world's biggest social and behavioral problems of the current era.

Back to the specifics of VMT and the share price. I'm topping up again tomorrow morning.Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $50.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $8.221K 68.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15686 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 201789 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 18300
Last updated 12.24pm 02/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.