VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Just wanted to make a small point here. In reading the recent...

1. 2,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Just wanted to make a small point here. In reading the recent posts on this forum, I note the following:

-objective discussion by a wide cross section of posters with differing sentiments on VMT
    -questioning of what is going on at VMT by an increasing number of posters
    -mostly respectful posting even though some people disagree (normal)
    -posters who have been and still are positive about VMT, asking questions about what is going on at VMT
    -several posters expressing some concern
    -even though some posters are positive, they have some concerns and questions about what is going on and they are making their points mostly respectfully.

All of the above is normal to me and people are posting logically and rationally based on what they are observing. I was invested in another stock where something similar was happening (EOS), the investor community poorly managed and the stock price cratered, hit a few wobbles, and the CEO was removed, new CFO, the board refreshed, and the stock has nearly tripled from my entry. I have no idea if its a good investment or where they will get to, but I'm making money while I can. I see all of the above as facts of life. Even though it doesn't fit my preferred view or make me sleep better, its reality and I just adapt to it.

This forum is starting to look normal again, and reflects the share price reality and what people are observing of VMT.

Cheers
    HB
    Last edited by HarkenBanks: 18/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.