VMT 3.85% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-7

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    Interesting you bring this up...

I was thinking, could it be worthwhile creating a "Vmoto Fans Group" on Facebook and then reposting all the Vmoto news/media/videos, etc surrounding the business, the store opens, customers, clientele, results, sales, etc, all in one place? Think of it as a place to collaborate on all the info from the different Vmoto/Vmoto Soco pages there are + all things Vmoto.

I'm sure there are a few people here that would make good admins and who knows, it could really allow people to use this as a source when researching the company. If done well, with good info, etc it could help encourage new retail holders to buy in or to top up too.

No doubt more and more people these days google companies and check social media when researching what stocks to buy... So it only seems logical that Vmoto deserves and should have a Vmoto fans page. Tesla has many, Gogoro has some, and many, many other vehicle manufacturers have them of all varieties. But not Vmoto?

We are Australian, Vmoto is Australian, surely it's our right and responsibility to do it first?

Just a thought...
    Last edited by Mr.Lumin: 18/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $21.91K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.