VMT 0.00% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-712

1. VYR
    4,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3029
    Hi Afd,

Reluctantly selling some more of my copper stocks again today to add to the pile I picked up in the last two days. I'm hoping I'm making the right call as to which stock will jump first.

Re the points you raised,

Serviced based phenomenon:

I can see batteries as a service making sense because of the advantage of instant recharge. Gas bottle swap is well accepted for the same reason. Small premium to pay but convenience galore.

Whole bikes as a service involves a massive premium so will likely only be attractive to folks who don't have a credit rating and need to pay through the nose to get a foot on the ladder. Charged are pricing the no fixed term daily rate offer at 44% of the new price PA which seems massive but has a lot of potential downside to cover.

Car dealers already sell cars with a fully inclusive maintenance package based on a maximum milage with a per mile surcharge for excess mileage which consumer financiers happily provide credit worthy purchases finance to lease. I can see an opportunity for VMT to offer the service part of that package as a premium on the purchase price. A fantastic cash up front business transaction and a nice, unearned income, cash asset.

Company Secretary:

I didn't read anything into that change. Its very much an administration advisory roll.

Investor relations:

Absence of a PR consultant meant the result the market wasn't expecting didn't get any press. not sure it would have made much difference. We got a spot in the big movers list.

The Back:

I'm considering changing my tag to AFL for life.
    I've learnt through painful experience that the kidneys need 475ml of fluid to process one standard drink. If its not provided they dehydrate and turn them selves, your muscles and the cushioning discs in your spine to useless dried up prunes. Without good cushioning between the vertebrae your herniated discs are unbearably painful when you put weight on them. . The old silver lining, clear the head effect, is hopefully causing me to make the right decision buying when others are still frightened for some reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.