VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-758

1. afd
    2,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Hey Acim and Chand

I take it you are not fans of the info one can glean from Social Media. I fully get that. I imagine a lot of posters here don't care for it and would rather focus on other stuff.

Personally I find it useful as a means of discovering what the company is upto in between announcements and as a means of making decisions on whether or not to (further) invest or to continue holding when the SP is moving sideways.

I would love some SP action that reflects what I think is the underlying value of the company. I reckon we all agree on that one.

Just for the record Chand, I don't use Google that much. I don't think it is particularly useful for 'discovering' stuff. Great for getting a deeper understanding of issues you discover via Social media. But not so great for getting insights into what the players are up to.

I actually think the topics the both of you suggested for discussion warrant the starting up of dedicated threads.

Maybe Acim you could start a thread around "Deep Dive into the 1H23 report". Throw some suggestions around about what you found positive and what aspects of the report you would like explored further.

Chand. Why not start a thread on the expectations you have for the Q3 update. The format? What KPIs you'd like to see discussed, such as Fully assembled v PKD v CKD units? What about what is driving the China sales (as opposed to the International sales)?

I think there is some proof that the company has responded to feedback provided here as evidenced by the layout and detail of recent announcements.

I think everyone would welcome more diverse conversations here.

So why not go for it?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.0¢ $8.165K 61.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35627 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 620570 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.