VMT 0.00% 15.0¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto and Social Media, page-978

1. afd
    2,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Interesting finish today. I would have expected profit guidance by now if it is required. I guess we will see.

Understandably, most people are probably focused on getting to read the Q423 and the 23 results.

The social media side of things continues to throw up some interesting reads and I find this one to be the most prescient of the recent offerings.

That said, Portugal is a small market (with potential) and 'league tables' can be a little problematic. So with those 2 caveats...........................

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5902/5902577-c44412b4699635eb328e87304721c348.jpg

MotoDB's recent post provides an interesting snapshot / reminder of Vmoto's business.

They are in the process of widening the (range) offering so as they can compete in the different market segments and are partnering up with organisations who want to market their own brands as well as trying to create their own premium brands.

Fleet operators though will continue to be the biggest customers. Premium models though will provide the cream margin wise.

In any case, as can be seen above...............................

Vmoto product represent 5 of the top 8 sellers.

Nuuk Ciklo is the re-bagded Vmoto VS2 model and Nuuk Ziclyk is the re-badged Vmoto F01 (or City) model. The former probably benefitting form the ongoing Burger King or in Iberia and the later benefitting from Burger Kings sister company, Popeye's uptake of the F01.

The CPx is a popular model across the board but I suspect the sales in this case stem from Cooltra sales to its clients. Guesswork though.

The TC max seems to do well in the B2C segment and it will be interesting to see how the Stash goes in that regard. I think the new maxi-scooter will go head to head with the BMW CE04.

In any case, you can read the whole post here......................

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7149764230731268096/

Overall, the 2W market increased in 23 but the electric segment dropped away. But started to kick again in December.

In terms of the overall market, a similar story for Spain and I reckon the fleet market dominates even moreso in that market (larger than Portugal). The 2 Vmoto models VS2 and FO1 (re-badged as the Nuuk Ciklo and Nuuk Ziclyk) dominate there. BTW, RBI (owners of Burger King and Popeyes) still have a ways to go, I believe, in terms of converting their ICE fleets to electric.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5902/5902648-31e88a1e42fa7dce3d2f8444b8a909b7.jpg

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $990 6.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.