VMT 4.17% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

I brought my first lot of VMT shares in MAY 2015 so have been...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I brought my first lot of VMT shares in MAY 2015 so have been here a while. I certainly do not base any investment decisions on what i read here. If i did, after reading your post above i would probably sell up. i do not believe the current situation is a result of greenmo going tits up, they were a good customer initially but going forward they were only looking at a 1000 per year at most and if the company based its future on that customer than they deserve to be in the mess they are currently in. I brought into VMT purely based on their street bikes at the time which looked good to me as a motorbike rider. If VMT is to succeed they need to concentrate on selling cheaper bikes to bigger markets ie the asian countries. Bikes like the Stash are too expensive for the average person and if they want to continue with that line they should do a merge deal with Ducati to rebadge them as Ducati’s and then watch them sell like hot cakes. I have never called for a share buy back though a dividend a while back might have created some interest for the company. I am all for the current strategy of a second facility if it produces more bikes or parts as long as they can sell them, and i certainly back all the deals they are doing with the asian countries to get into those markets. In recent years i have sold a lot of VMT shares and brought back in lower to get my average down and intend to hang around to either the share price does take off or we go tits up. I would like to see some improvements to the over all plan to increase shareholder value and less of rewarding the two bosses for constant poor performance, and i would like to see some actual results from all the company lifestyle promotions that are costing money and not providing results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $48.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $34.85K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71082 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 35205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 9.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 30677
Last updated 15.40pm 01/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.