VMT 0.00% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

I'm wondering, does any know, or can anyone shed light on the...

1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    I'm wondering, does any know, or can anyone shed light on the following, please?

A. What is the valuation of Vmotos land/manufacturing facility already built in China?
    B. When was Vmotos land and already built manufacturing facility in China last evaluated?
    C. What is the expected valuation of the second Chinese land and manufacturing facility (currently under construction) when complete? I.e. will it be worth more than the 14.5M Aud expense?
    D. What is the value of Vmotos Thailand manufacturing facility?
    E. What is Vmotos current stock on hand? - Is stock on hand usually included in tangible assets?

It seems to me, Vmoto is currently valued close to or bellow asset value. Including a discount for geopolitical risks associated with China.

However, based on the above points A-E, (plus cash on hand at the end of manufacturing facility 2's construction) it could be possible the market is actually under estimating Vmotos net tangible assets. Especially if the property/properties are not accounted for based on up to date valuations and stock on hand is unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.