VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto: Land and Buildings., page-40

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Looking very good from a value investing/investors point of view, let alone the ability of VMT to capitalise on cash in hand that of talked about before.

Vmoto has a proven ability to turn cash on hand into solid returns, for the business/shareholders, we can see by looking at the years following its 3 last cap raises. Big lifts in revenues and profits.

If I had more to invest I would, however I'm fully invested as we speak. In VMT, and my bus/motorhome and travels around Aus.

I'll be in noosa in the next two days!

Travelling is easy and peaceful when you are willing to be patient and confident the returns are just around the next corner.

Battle of the different views/investor types is what we have on this forum.

The pessimist's who seem to continually refute the research and fundamentals and view share price alone,

vs

The the other pessimists who did/continue to do their research and analysis and based on the economic instability, the companies fundamentals, managements history of turning cash into returns, and the under-valuation of assets, are seeing only upside and are thus optimistic for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $25.86K 213.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.