VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Although the current years profit is a very small level of...

1. Jd2
    86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Although the current years profit is a very small level of earnings per share, the company is priced on the expectation of a high level of future growth. Whether or not this actually happens I can't advise on, however I do think that the current low level of capacity utilisation from production is interesting (i.e. below 20% I understand) and to have profitability at such a low level of utilisation is a positive indicator as there will be a level of fixed expenses that are already being incurred and this should provide for some incremental margin growth (for example the cost of the building is a fixed cost and should remain constant until the facilities reach 100% utilisation). Although we don't know the exact mix between fixed and variable expenses (i.e. extra costs incurred per unit produced) this is a positive story. My understanding is some other types of production require much higher levels of capacity utilisation before they are profitable (i.e. cars production). If anyone has any insight on the breakeven levels and how they compare to other manufacturers in the industry, that would be interesting.

Do your own research. Any individual should, before acting on the information in this correspondence, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual's objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $12.73K 93.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17300 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 49423 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.