VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Nice application of humour afd; we'll make you an honorary Brit...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Nice application of humour afd; we'll make you an honorary Brit someday. On another brighter note, I have been in London for a couple of days, and the uptick in scooter riders actually surprised me. I didn't spot any Vmotos, but the delivery world has gone mad. If people suddenly need a lemon they'll order it for instant delivery rather than go a few hundred yards to a shop, and crazier still they'll pay more for the delivery charge than the bloody lemon.

Things are getting back to normal pretty fast here, though that is not to downplay the awful and long-lasting effect of the pandemic and lockdowns on the less fortunate in society. I think/hope we'll address that over time, but meanwhile the market is powering ahead .... as it does. Of course once we get the free trade deal done with Oz we can just sit back and you can become our new China wink.png.

More seriously, I still have a rather jaundiced view of VMT management's capability to get its strategy sorted and its communications up to scratch, but I think it will simply be saved by the markets and provided it has a reasonable product line and can get the logistics sorted will just get borne along on the E2V tidal wave. Pity they still have no apparent desire nor awareness of the importance of consistently delivering shareholder value.

My main hope for the moment is that we will get positive news soon on the Bird programme. Lot's of bad news out of India, but because of the sheer size of the place and the imbalance in its society we lose sight of the underlying stats where (eg) their C19 deaths per million are just a fraction of what we have suffered in the UK. I know that they under-report and we over-report, but even so .......

Best to all. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.