VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

Don't let the retracing sp get to you lads. The team are...

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Don't let the retracing sp get to you lads. The team are fast tracking with marketing and influencers across the world and wheeling, dealing and networking. No doubt in talks with the likes of Ducati and similar. Don't think the big boys aren't aware of us. Their $30k plus electric bikes aren't our competition, and Zero, the US leader in electric bikes sold 3000 units last year, they're having trouble selling $8k - $20k electric bikes over there despite possessing impressive stats. (Our bikes could go 200 miles if we wanted a $15k price tag too)
    We have a niche market, your average commuter looking for an affordable, green, cost effective way to get to work and back that wants and attractive bike at a great price. Our bikes have issues but improvements will be constant. The "no fuel" concept is only beginning. NIU can sell their 400k Lego bikes into their 1.5b population but we are getting our greedy fat grubby fingers into the rest of the pie. Thailand sold 1.8m scooters last year, how much of that fat beef and chutney pie can we shove our fists into?! Let alone Phillipines, Japan, Europe, 30 other countries and counting. Anyone slightly nervous about their long term investment is bonkers. I'll be surprised if sales aren't 200 % quarter on quarter. $300m mc will be devoured quicker than you think, that's $1.09 a pop, and as a good mate of mine always says, if they get to $300m, why won't they go to $400m? Hard to disagree with! Happy holding and keep accumulating as now is your chance to build up a substantial amount for when we do hit $3 and people want shares. We will be the ones laughing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $5.938K 42.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30161 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6025 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.