VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

Vmoto World Premiere 23rd Feb, page-113

1. 13,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    There are many posters who are more adept than I will ever be at predicting where VMT will be in 12 months. Be very happy to share there thoughts and estimates.

So, a very optimistic 2021 scenario situation on December 31st 2021 and look forward to anyone knocking it over - it is the most optimistic one I can come up with. Basically, just playing here on existing information.

Remembering that about 12 months ago, VMT had just moved into making profits, had less than $1mil in the bank and had a share price of 12 cents. It has come a long way in 12 months.

We know that the production of bikes in 2020 was just shy of 24k and we know they have 13k firm orders to start the year off.

1) Winter will be moving into Spring/Summer in Europe shortly - if people are after bikes this is probably the seasons they would be tempted to buy in VMT's biggest market place.
    2) The momentum for EV is evolving very strongly - and fast. That is certainly being helped by European government initiatives and by individual manufacturers to move into into EV entirely within the next 10 years.
    3) Fuel prices have started to rebound so maybe more expensive over the next year - just a thought, but you would think that oil companies would depress fuel prices to head off the rise of EV - maybe that is a flawed thought process on my behalf. Anyway, another reason for people to look at EV as an alternative.
    4) EV is extremely cost effective as a transport alternative particularly in European cities - transport taxes/fuel/parking etc
    5) Continued momentum to reduce pollution and protect the environment is a big incentive to move to EV
    6) VMOTO has a plan to acquire SOCO in 2021. Please correct me here if that is not the case.

So, what is the chance of VMT hitting a production/sales range of say 34-40k bikes in 2021?
    What is the chance of a suitor coming out of the ether in 2021?

Be interested in any opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $18.64K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33078 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 159149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.