VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

VMS - CHART, page-303

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Hi chilli68, first of all welcome, I hope you do well.

What do you mean by short term? Your short term might not be the same as C76's. You questions need to be a bit more specific to get a sensible response. If by short term you mean over the next 3 months then in my opinion yes the sp will go up. If by short term you mean over the next 3 weeks again in my opinion yes the sp will go up depending on announcements. If you have done your research you will know that over the next 3 months:

1: VMS is expecting to commission the Riley IO processing plant very shortly - in fact is probably in the process of commissioning but hasn't completed it yet.
    2: Kulin assay results are overdue, due to an analysis backlog at the laboratories, and is due anytime.
    3: Golden Grove North is/has been drilled and we await assay results.
    4: Chalice must spend $300k at Thor by July 21st, new targets may be announced.
    5: Shipping of first IO from Riley
    6: Payment of first IO shipped from Riley

And then of course you have the underlying bull market in IO. smile.png

Any or all of the above could have a material effect on the sp, and if positive I would expect that the effect would be to see the sp go up.

Of course none of what I have posted is financial advice, it is all my opinion only, and you should make your own decisions and do your own research. Good luck to you and all VMS shareholders.
    Last edited by Chiller: 10/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $59.08K 3.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 11529445 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1144768 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.