VMS 4.76% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

VMS - CHART, page-4

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    So Mr.Ark I also liked the fact that AR mentioned and made clear point that they will have cost reduction from original cost structure at the IO mine.
    His words were that they "the team are working on cost reductions already".
    As I said before one of the big likes is the proactive team here at VMS.
    They the Board want to take this VMS places and I'm sure plenty of us SH more than happy to be dragged along.
    The point you have raised about the extension of the mine feasibility of 2 years is a Q that was on top of my list to ask a Director as you have have pointed out I wanted to know about the other feed access.
    As U Mr.Ark have pointed out that was answered yesterday and at current IO pricing I think the 2 years will get kissed away soon and extension in time will be notified. So to VMS and us SH - $$$$$$$$$
    So I rang the office to talk to a Board member.
    They are screening all calls and the lady in office while very polite had plenty to ask of who and where I was from as they have had some calls from plenty of trouble makers. About 30mins later had a call back from same lady from VMS just insuring I was the real deal before a discussion with a Board member.
    Its a shame that such a small minority with such shallow thinking as we are working previous mined ground that will be all restored as commitment from VMS behave accordingly. The jobs and local community benefit will be substantial.
    But we move froward at a rate of knots now and production oh so close.
    Its all very positive what is taking place here.
    Totally agree something left field is in the air.
    Maybe the Phil Collins classic?
    Don't forget - THINK TIN. maybe IO first then the TIN. Why not think a bit of GOLD as well. Sheeeeze.......GO VMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $29.88K 1.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3971134 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 248121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1021095
Last updated 15.42pm 02/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.