VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

VMS - CHART, page-567

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day Watchfulbull.

yep, you’re absolutely right.
    there was a gpost the other day, not sure which board, but it was simply saying that these companies takes time and that some here are looking for big profits in days or weeks. that’s fine. We’ll always have short term traders around.

I was fortunate to retire early at 56 in 2005 on my investing profits. 2 40 baggers, 2 20 baggers and plenty of 10 baggers over a 5+ year period. The big winners all took 2-3+ years to realise full value. Stocks like OXR, AOE, etc. By definition, emerging junior resource companies take time. We lived through many retraces. We knew what we had, so we just bought more on the dips.
    patience is essential if you want to successfully invest in them.
    hopefully we’ll get an uptick with IO production, but with 2 year LOM, I’m not expecting too much (I do expect step out drilling once in production to hopefully extend LOM). The tin will take maybe 2-3 years. I’m patient.
    we have the various wild cards in WA. Any one or all might give us a decent boost. They’re cream if they hit. If not, I’m happy to wait for the tin.
    cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.249K 131.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3961246 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 888698 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.