CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

VMS - CHART, page-828

1. 746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Have you noticed with TA, the comparative 5 year graphs of VMS and their current J/V partner CHN, a certain similarity? I call it the "Awakened Cobra" graph.
    When a slumbering, fairly dormant creature is quickly aroused by a resounding stimulus, when new admirers gather to recognise a new potential, with prospects of high income in the near future. If these prospect materialise in a reasonable time frame, then a transformation takes flight into what I would term an "Ibis" graph of regular feeding and fertilising; the beginnings of higher MC, dividend payments and a consistently higher graph. If stronger fortunes follow, then the "Pelican" scale takes over with many commodities consumed and larger guaranteed MC values.

Finally, and typically for the retiree investor, the broad scale Investment Funds are favoured in the "Albatross" sweeps, along with the Global flavours of Migratory birds, which can Gell all aspects together with vast security.(The Vanguards). VMS already has HSBC as it's largest Global- eyed investor, with a long term view of this aspiring geni, now arising with much potential. More Globals will attach when these prospects in vms materialise and grow...all provided that the management can bring this about within the current and relevant commodities boom cycles appearing, eg. tin, tungsten, copper, nickel, palladium, gold, etc.

VMS has certainly got all creatures great and small ahead in it's potential graphology; a text to be unravelled, but the Cobra has awoken!

Full steam ahead with FA, TA and DD!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.