VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

All I can say is, people do not listen much to what has been...

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1123

All I can say is, people do not listen much to what has been said by AR. After drilling 12.5 square Klms,

He stated we had between 1.5 to 2.0 billion tonnes of “Mineralized Dirt”.

Won't bother putting the calculations out for that, as it only falls on deaf ears. This alone is double that of MIE’s resource.

Not to mention the highest recorded levels of TREO s in Australia. To think this is only worth 5c, 10, 20 cents. Really, maybe you should all look elsewhere if you’ll think this is what it's worth. And forget SOI our sovereign Risk and location alone is worth that.

It's just a shame people don't actually listen to his snap chats with “Samso” and “Proactive”, because if you did your expectations should be much Greater.

The only Fear you should all have is our BOD chasing scalpers for Finance and creating unnecessary dilution .

For what it's worth based on what I've heard, if our SP cannot get to at least 60 cents by the end of June, then AR is a liar or he does not know how to Market a Company.

Remember this, “Highest Grades” ever,

40sq Klms open in all directions, extra Land Acquired due to high readings along Boundry, Iron Duke to come, plus another 1000sq Klms.

“Drills talk, Bullshit walks”. If you’ll genuinely believe this stock is a 5c, 10c or 25c stock based on what you have seen so far, then time to move on. Way too negatively modest.

I just hope he (AR) pushed PLC to hurry up and drill Iron Duke. They have until the 12/5/24 to drill 300 mtrs. A pittance. So, don't give them any extensions. Piss them off if they don't complete on time and the same goes for CHN and Thor. And shareholders should not give a toss if either are having problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $35.82K 1.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3895846 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 362764 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 1205222
Last updated 13.19pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.