VMS 4.76% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Excellent information for any new or still researching investors...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Excellent information for any new or still researching investors (eg CHN refugees?)...
    It never cease to amaze me the Andrew's deep of geological, operational knowledge and as well as being on the ball with international trends, commodities cycles and importantly the ease of presentation, explaining those complex issues!

I would not be surprised if on retirement from industrial activities our Andrew would become a geology lecturer with his excitement and an ability to draw the listener' attention to the subject ... Times flies listening to the chat... He reminds me my best teachers/lecturers...
    Samso is also a geologist and a gentleman so he gently withdrew the info we were all expecting from Andrew...

Exploration and especially a development of the mines is a tough business... the risk of commodities trends is always there but the world now has nowhere to go but has to develop total renewable energy system (including, solar, hydro, wind and pot. hydrogen!?... which surprisingly the "ee" "activists" did not grasp as yet)... and while we are in the middle of the current Lithium boom, which will last min 30 years (EV, battery storage, etc) I am getting ready for the next BEST commodities boom in the TIN ! IMHO/DYOR
    ...as without Tin no modern and future technologies can be achieved (EV, AI, renewable energy, storage, all electronics: computers, phones, TV, AI and all the rest of gadgets the World can not live without...

A. R. is making the right moves and thanks to his previous efforts we have TIN ... not just any Tin, but the best ESG Tin Tungsten project and the I.O. plus all the potential in WA with or without Chalice (but knowing how happy "investors and traders" are ? to support any exploration company finance/ CR ... I am happy A.R. agreed to JV and now we have a financially obese Chalice as a JV partner... and
    "wait there is more" ...we have more potential company makers (subject to a successful WA exploration!) than any company I know or invested...

Regarding unhappiness of some holders/traders: if it is too risky ... invest in "safer" stocks as ... it is a tough business but as my quite a few successful stories confirmed (NST, IGO, DEG, CXO, etc) ... I was buying on the downturn ... and NOTHING beats the feeling when one drill result makes all the diff.
    Impatient breeds failure in this business... and failures I had a few as FS would sing, but I don't dwell as it was "my mistake" (eg I was considering Chalice also and it was always on my watch list ...but it was "too boring" for years and only more than a year ago when the first drill into the Julimar was a success... it took off)... some others lately I did hold but got rid them after eg 10 years + of holding and watching the paint dry... the result is they are now flying up, without me, eg NXM 8x so far in the last 2 months and eg. STM up 6x in a couple of weeks).
    Patience is a virtue!
    GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $116.9K 5.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3645177 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1589433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 2583762
Last updated 15.56pm 26/04/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.