VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Talking about trolls and fake news merchants...I am receiving a...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Talking about trolls and fake news merchants...
    I am receiving a lot of examples from the insiders of the way those vandals are acting disregarding a law, Illegally entering the LEGAL business premises, locking machinery or locking with steel!!! (made from our I.O.?!) chains to machinery they know nothing about, endangering the workers or the public and bush animals and wasting police & emergency services time, etc, etc...

The same way they were taking over the discussion on this thread previously, spreading false and defamatory "info"... and the moron in charge of spreading the fake news, as a paid troll and "media manager" of the fake "charity", was also stalking our A. R. and spreading negatives during the presentation in Noosa under fake name, v. sophisticated of course, "Adam Huon...

All of their messages in media and on their primitive and rude fb site/ twitter ... are fake news! No point commenting on fake news!

More to come daily, so we are all aware what sort of unethical and primitive vandals they are and hopefully the Karma and or the law will catch up with them sooner or later.
    All of the major vandals of the fake charity who "progressed" from the dole recipients to paid vandals and trolls of the fake "charity" are all the time trying to get a political position of the green party they represent... so if they lack basic manners and education they should at least take care of their personal presentation?!

Looking at the latest image of the "scotty from vandalism" attending Noosa for a "cheap stunt" - that's insider terms not mine! ...I would suggest to the fake charity "rolling in the money" ... after paying our bill for their vandalism ($100K) ...to spend some money on his missing teeth replacement instead of pointless narcissistic $34 000 worth single advertisement in the Fin. Rev. against the Billionaire Andrew Forests hydrogen energy ideas... as so far the geriatric narcissist has already opposed the Hydro energy, proposing coal power at the beginning of this political career using "activism through vandalism", recently it is against Wind power (as closer to his farm, according to insiders) and today he is against hydrogen energy ... so there is not many renewable energy alternative left... but such is an extent of lack of hypocrisy DYOR :

A media release that was sent to us today. Please click below to see the footage.

FORMER BOB BROWN STAFFER CAUGHT ON FILM MAKING FALSE POLICE REPORT AT BOB BROWN FOUNDATION RALLY

Adam Burling, a former Bob Brown senate staffer, and partner of senior Bob Brown Foundation staffer Jenny Weber, was caught out on camera making a false police report against a political candidate on Sunday, at a rally organised by the Bob Brown Foundation.

Brett Lucas Independent candidate for Bass, staged a peaceful protest on Sunday, against the lies told by Bob Brown and his foundation to garner support for formal protection. Holding a sign that read “Bob Brown Tells Tarkine Lies” Mr Lucas stood at the end of Murray Street as approximately 800 marchers walked past without incident.

Several minutes after the last marcher walked past, Mr Lucas attempted to walk through the Parliament Car Park where his way was obstructed by Adam Burling. Mr Lucas continued to attempt to make his way across the carpark as Burling proceeded to call the police for assistance, claiming that he was being assaulted by a “homophobic drunk man.” Footage taken of the incident, clearly shows that Mr Lucas was not assaulting anyone, and that it was Mr Burling who was the aggressor, following, harassing and trying to block Mr Lucas’ path even as he tried to walk in a different direction.

Mr Lucas said about the incident, “The Police do a fantastic job looking after the pubic, and should not have to put up with nuisance calls. The actions of Mr Burling, a seasoned protester, should not only be condemned by the public, but investigated by police for possible charges related to false reporting of a crime.”

“I was simply exercising my Right to the freedom of speech and political communication, as defended in the High Court recently by Bob Brown himself. I would expect given Bob’s commitment to this right, he will be in the media, condemning the actions of his friend…. But I won’t be surprised when he doesn’t, such is the hypocrisy that never ends.”

Police attended, and Mr Lucas was not detained.

End Release"

But wait, there is more about his pagan vandalism choice:

https://wildhunt.org/2013/06/pagans-doing-good.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $24.11K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2229408 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1548386 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 2528611
Last updated 15.46pm 29/04/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.