CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

VMS: Game Changer Events, page-175

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1238
    JoJo's comments are spot on...Also, FMG receive the bench mark price, we will receive a 5% less as we are using a metals trading company called Prosperity......However, we are not controlled by a direct Chinese market like FMG.....Prosperity supply Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, India, Malaysia, etc, etc...They will also, buy our credits....Tungsten, Tin, Osmium, Iridium, Nickle, etc...

Yes, people now you'll should understand why putting the wet screen sorter in is paramount....It increases our percentage according to A.R to about 95% of the bench price for 62 fe.....And when we move across the road to haul out of Mt.Lindsey we will have Tungsten, Tin and a few other credits to go with the initial 600,000 tonnes of Iron Ore there...Not to mention that there could be up to another 2 million tonnes of Iron Ore, as we have only drilled 10% of the area to get 600,000 tonnes......

Moving on to the main land.....You'll will find that the whole area of NGG, Neptune, Vulcan, Odin, Orcus, Julimar and Thor, are all highly prospective...And if people listened carefully to what A.R was saying in his pod cast, he can count on both hands......Companies wanting a piece of what we have.....I can name at least five of them from research, I have done....But here is 3 for you....EMR....FFR....CHN......?......?.......?

Of note: EMR uses a company called Byrncut Australia to run its Golden Grove operation.....However, EMR Global are a very large world wide company....Another company very interested in our find is AZS......Also, A.R and H.H keep referring to our find as a look a like to Scuddies; Bottington; Tampa; Katanning; Golden Grove and Gossan Hill.....People should do a bit of research on these comparisons....This could be huge if we come up anywhere near any of them....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.