VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

VMS: Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project, page-23

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Andrew nor I can help with people selling VMS nor the share price but I believe there are big price games and high stakes poker being played; the question is who folds?

Share price movements probably don’t impact me as much as others as my average is 4c and it’s my own cash so if it dips, it dips, if it rises, it rises, I’m not fussed nor need to sell either way and I’m more long term for VMS.

I ain’t going to hold VMS for about a year and sell now when we are production and first shipment is pending.

However, I’ve done my own calculations and I’ve shared it that US$120 is a good number for me and anything higher is a bonus and anything lower will be short lived (AIMO)

Yesterday there were zero new local cases in China, hence you can expect Iron Ore price to be more stable and then go up when the construction sector opens up.

Iron Ore futures is already up 3% this morning but for me the most important thing is Iron Ore price US$120 (for Andrew US$100) and any lower is short lived.

Last edited by ShareBeers: 24/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.6K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 13988733 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3195558 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.