VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

VMS: Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project, page-25

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    There is still a high demand for iron ore even though it has been ramping down recently, a lot of governments are pumping money into their economy and investors pumping their money into companies wanting to build infrastructure

take a good 30 minutes and dedicate it to skimming through some articles about government infrastructure spends in China, India, America just to name a few of the big ones happening of the next few years, it will ALL need steel

I re-entered VMS as 7.2c I don't care if it falls back to 6c in the medium term but long term 7.2c is a bargain

now let's say iron ore sits around $110 for the next 12 months
    we're shipping 840kt of iron a year for our first year
    that equals about 94mil in revenue
    take our cost of production at $56 which I do believe is quite modest and expect this to be higher but for now we will use it
    that's an ebitda of 45mil

not bad at all for a 100m MC with one of the largest tin/tungsten deposits worldwide only needing 50m to get mining
    even if iron falls to $70 a tonne in 2022-23 we should still be pretty close to self funding since that's about 20mil ebitda at 960kt a year and even if we do have to do a raise and happen to miss out on government funding for the critical minerals at Lindsay the raise wouldn't dilute us too hard but that raise is only on the basis that iron ore really flops out and the government doesn't want our tungsten out of the ground
    KIS was funded 10m
    what would a tin/tungsten mine get from the government I wonder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.6K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 13988733 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3195558 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.