CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-1271

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    If people have bothered to read the report I posted from Chalice, they should start to comprehend what I have stated in Previous posts....I will try and simplify it a bit......"Chalice" have yet to find the "Epicentre" of "Julimar"....."Julimar" is sited to the East of "Kulin", the Nova Strike is to the immediate South of "Kulin", The "Bottington" Strike is to the North of "Kulin" and now you have "Thor" lookalike to the West of "Kulin"....I believe "Kulin" will contain the "Epicentre"...... if not "Odin" which sits between "Thor" and "Kulin"..........Now to be a bit more precise, I’m not talking about surface directions I’m talking the faults and Structure directions of all these strikes......Now, just maybe this is why "Chalice" have decided to sell off all their Gold Tenements to focus on "Julimar" and surrounding areas...... We have already seen a few other companies with nearology on the opposite sides of "Julimar" only hit minimal targets.....Hopefully, as soon as "NGG" is finished, A.R will fast track Drilling at "Kulin"sneaky.pngwink.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png.......I will keep saying this and until proven wrong, "Kulin" will be Huge.sneaky.pngbiggrin.png.......And I expect "Bigger Fish" will want in on "Kulin"..... Today’s Coffee with "Samso" is now starting to confirm what I believe "Thor" and "Kulin" will be bigger than "Julimar".....One of these areas will be the "Epicentre"......Riley very close now to making us cash flow positive.....GLTA, who can hang in a bit longer.sneaky.pngsmile.pngsmile.png...Over and Out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $95.67K 7.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1365339 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 784964 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.