CRI 8.33% 1.3¢ critica limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-1274

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Pos Ark, the rumour mill can confirm all you have said. You did say once you have a friend that is a federal politician? AR has been down here, not Rumour, sighted many times! Including yesterday with A FEDERAL POLITICIAN and another politician! Seems a bit strange after that meeting that you seem to have so much factual knowledge Many a RUMOUR about what they spoke about, but I’m glad you can state it matter of factly instead of like I have to …based on rumour. You truly are an excellent detective I must say! I have lived here my whole life, know many people and yet you can state things with apparently more fact than I can ….RESPECT. That means inside information! You also stated a tree shake hmmmm… hope you aren’t involved in such shonky business. So it doesn’t look like we need a company announcement anyway, so I will not ask you whether or not you purposely left out other pertinent information/rumours. So just come out and say it mate… with that excellent inside information, Do we buy or sell???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $95.67K 7.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1365339 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 784964 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.