VMS 9.52% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-1286

1. 2,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1175

Jockoknows: I do know our results are not far off, we are top of the list.....There has been a logical reason for the delay.....Not all assays contain the same amount of work to complete...."CHN" are also still waiting on assays as are a lot of other companies.....A lot of the lab work especially hand crushing of ore samples, are done by seasonal workers / offshore workers, this has been impeded a fair bit due to border closures......"Chalice" are selling off a few assets for a good reason, they will concentrate on "Julimar" and surrounding areas, they are currently spending $5 million per month on drilling.....Still no "epicentre" to there huge find......Much the same to near by "Nova" Strike plenty of resource but still not the "Epicentre".".......I’m very interested in "Kulin"........I like to read drill reports from close by strikes to get an idea of our possibilities, at the moment I think "Kulin" could hold the key to the Whole areas around "Thor," "Julimar," "Bottington," and "Nova"......We now know that other companies on the other side of "Julimar" , have not been so lucky.......Always my opinion. Not financial advice.......But for a share price 12 cents plenty of risk worthwhile.sneaky.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $67.91K 3.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4656905 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 907348 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.