VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-434

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day BigKev14
    unfortunately you’re right about the market not giving much when these juniors start production. Big jump on discovery, obviously. Next one on Ann of successful feasibility. In Fex case, they got absolutely nothing on first shipment. SP did start moving a month or two after first quarterly that had good numbers on/above forecast. But the IO price was rising by then too. As an astute poster on FEX board has shown us, FEX and IO price are now very closely correlated.
    IO back up, but with short LOM (which they’ll probably extend with some drilling later), I also think we won’t see much if anything on production. However, this one has multiple resources, so obviously things happening on the other fronts will influence the price. In the past the market hasn’t liked multi resource juniors. It takes a lot of focused effort to get even one resource up and running properly. big guys have the resources and $ raptor handle many projects like BHP etc. juniors don’t.

as for tin timing, that’s interesting. I’ve read somewhere, maybe here, 3 years. But curiously, there’s no mention of timing in their most recent presentation or quarterly on the tin. Normally we’d see ghant chart with all the remaining issues and expected timings. Feasibility is done; a big tick for that.

all that said, I still like, VMS and am a happy holder. I don’t see this as a short term play. The tin is what it’s all about for me and that will take time. All the others are bonus.

another curious thing is why are they spending $ on drilling for more tin now? They proudly tell us they have one of the largest undeveloped tin resources in the works. Ok, that’s great. But why then look for more now! Surely getting into production with tin is the priority. They have enough for a decent LOM already. I don’t see why they’re looking for more.

anyway, we won’t have long to wait. Sounds like first shipment is due soon. Then we’ll know for sure. be very happy if I’m proven wrong.
    cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.