VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-446

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    RG,
    The only SP prediction I made is that I could not see the SP move up from current levels to 20c on the ANN of the first shipment of IO based on what I have experienced as a holder of FEX.
    And by the way I do have a buy order in at 12.5 c which did not get filled on Friday.
    As far as doing the DD, you would be amazed how many hours I spend delving through AR's Quartely's and Presos.
    I did speak to Andrew and Mel Ashton who I have met a few times when he was on the Board of the Dockers at Pregame functions at RIU in Freo mid Feb and I mentioned the Tin project and was told that they are concentrating on the IO to supply cash to advance the WA projects.
    Projects are fluid I guess and will change, but they did pick up Mt Lindsay in 2007 and had the JORC and PFS by Nov 2012 with the tin price at 21.5 k, by Jan13 it was 25k and nothing has happened since.
    A brief outline of the 2012 PFS Numbers below, a lot has changed since then especially the AUD.

Project developmentcapital costsA$198m (2012 estimate).
    Project economics Key results from the 2012 feasibility study include:
    Total life-of-mine sales revenue of A$1,435m
    Total life-of-mine cash generation of A$554m
    Pre-tax NPV8% of A$143m
    Pre-tax IRR of 21%
    Pre-tax internal rate of return of 33%
    .Payback period of 4 years• operating cost per tonne of A$59 including royalties.Commodity prices and exchange rate used are:

T=tin US$23,800/t,
    tungsten US$392/mtu WO3,
    magnetite (62% Fe) US$125/t,
    copperUS$8,000/t
    and an exchange rate of USD:AUD = $0.90

I have read through the 170 odd pages of the Australian Critical Minerals Prospectus and the only mention of Grants etc is on page 20 at $20m
    So as Molly would say do yourself a favour and have a read from the ACMP, a little except below:

Australia’s critical minerals capability iscomplemented by the Australian Government’sfocus on building a supportive policy environment.Recognising Australia’s critical minerals potential,the Australian Government has recentlyimplemented a range of practical policy measures.These include:• Publishing Australia’s Critical Minerals Strategy(2019)• Establishment of a Critical MineralsFacilitation Office to lead and co-ordinate anational approach• Supporting Export Finance Australia funding ofcritical minerals projects through the DefenceExport Facility• A A$4.5 million further boost tocritical minerals research by Australianscientific agencies, particularly indownstream applications• Expanding Austrade’s programs to facilitatetrade and investment in Australian criticalminerals• Stimulating investment in exploration throughthe A$125 million injection into the Exploringfor the Future (EFTF) program over four yearsto expand the program nationwide• Funding to Geoscience Australia to establisha web-based Critical Minerals Portal that willbe a tool for users to assess the economic andgeological potential of selected critical mineralswithin Australia• A$20 million funding towards critical mineralsprojects as part of the Cooperative ResearchCentre Projects and A$25 million funding forthe Future Battery Industries CooperativeResearch Centre.These Commonwealth Government policymeasures are complemented by a range ofsupportive policy instruments at the state and territory level.

Now tell me mate what DD and evidence have you to make the statements you made below caning me?

" Speaking of Mount Lindsay, have you heard about the very string possibility of a substantial government grant in the near future? Etc etc etc etc. The reason I say etc, is I am not going to point out all of the information you have missed. Do yourself a favour... Do some PROPER due diligence on this company! Making share price predictions based on ignorance is never a smart move..,.except of course if you are trying to hold a share back so u can buy in... certainly wouldn’t blame you there lol."

What Grant Mate? $220 k for drilling from the state gov, the ACMP is a complete load of Federal Government Shite.

Give me something Mate and I will apologise profusely if I am wrong, but I do my DD and this mention of a substantial Gov Grant in the near future is well, and I will be kind Unfounded!

I would love you to prove me wrong though.

Cheers BK14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.