VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Charlievest: "Kulin" could be a major catalyst when you consider...

1. 2,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1184
    Charlievest: "Kulin" could be a major catalyst when you consider its positioning......We have "Julimar" above...."Nova" to the Right....."Thor" to the South west. If "Kulin" and "Thor" come's up the same as either "Julimar" and "Nova"...Then name your price!!!!!sneaky.pngsmile.png.....Then we have "NGG"....If we find thickness of previous results with the same Grades then watch "EMR" chase itwink.pngsmile.png....A couple of Hours North we have "Caesar" where we stuck 1 hole in and came up with very goods strikes of gold and copper...another story theresmile.png.

Back to Riley / Livingston at least 2 to 5 years there If prices for I.O stay above $125 ,Riley is the bonus with low to nil strip ratios.....Livingston slightly deeper so prices need to be above $125 for this, I expect we will get some out for blending with Riley whilst prices are High....MT Lindsey is our Keystone operation, our resource size is paramount....Everyone wants a long life operation, if your going to disturb anything make it worth while, currently we have a Minimum of 8 years with very low disturbance to the geography of the area......Developing the Underground Mine, in my opinion will commence during the Riley extraction process.....The Government is eager to see this resource exploited as soon as possible....So, I'd expect plenty of news around that this year.....To put a value on any one of our operations, I can only agree with our CEOs Comments.....He believes we could have a $4 to $5 SP in the not to distant future.wink.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png.....We have plenty of Irons in the Fire and some could be spun off......We could easily also keep any PGE's and Mine ourselves, we do have a good connection with BSX. This may come in handy for the future, if we were to hold a few of our WA tenements.sneaky.pngsmile.png.....I personally expect to see over. a $1 this year.smile.png

Realistically the Market still has not Woken yet to this Company, our CEO did comment as soon as a few more ticks occur watch the Insto's then come in, also watch us shine when we become an ASX 300 member.sneaky.pngwink.pngbiggrin.png....This is just my opinion, please do your own D.D....Cheers and GLTASH.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $43.14K 2.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 187609 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2852501 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.