VMS 9.09% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-5

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hi mate, i took the time to do some DYOR on VMS over this weekend assuming it was just an iron ore play, wow,was i wrong.

VMS very much not a one trick pony here, in fact it could be accused of having too many options but for me, its just exciting. Love the fact that Riley and Livingston exist in close proximity along with the Mt Lindsay tin and tungsten project in Tasmania, then we have 5 projects in my home state of WA, Kulin, Odin, Golden cove , Caesar and the look a like CHN Julimar project, THOR, which excites me the most as it looks very similar in nature and surprise, surprise, CHN have a JV interest............coincidence much ?

So question time, regards to the Riley iron ore project, its only 2mt and I assume Livingston project will be a feeder to Riley operations too, so roughly 4mt in total , i note its from surface, is there potential for expansion on both projects in due course ?

What is the LOM if the answer is NO ?

Also i note, the Riley mine was meant to open in late 2019, early 2020, what was the delay ? The greenies, red tape , other ?

Does anyone know when CHN will start their spend on THOR ?

Just curious, I assume Riley cash is going to be used to further enhance other projects which is bonanza, very little to nothing in dilution when first shipment is made to Prosperity this quarter, at prices way above the $90 P/T when first forecasted, do you know the ASIC ?

Still researching, the more i read, the more i like and @ 7.1c, its a friggin steal.

IMO
    Last edited by beisha: 25/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $198.2K 9.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 921416 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2704732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.