VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS" - Multi Asset Resources., page-737

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Sorry about the link... forgot that happens on here... I’ll do my best to explain things about Riley from previous announcements....

Economics for the low – $6.7 million – CAPEX Riley mine may be in for a re-examination given the pre-feasibility study, or “PFS” numbers released in August 2019 were based on a spot iron ore price of US$90.35 a tonne for 62 per cent iron material.While Riley has a short initial mine life of two years, the old PFS shows it spitting out $172.8 million in gross revenue, $37.64 million in EBITDA and a total cash surplus of $30.67 million for the period, with an internal rate of return after tax of 303 per cent, all assuming the US$90 a tonne spot price.Life-of-mine cash operating costs for Riley have been forecast at an average $56 a tonne and $85.12 per tonne when including shipping costs. You should be able to do the math on current iron ore prices by your own research! I hope this helps u and anyone else new to the company! As I said... at these prices for the sustained estimated time for the foreseeable future, has turned this little mine into a very lucrative little cash cow... and as I said... if those prices continue or reappear in the future then of course we have Livingstone... ducks are more than lined up... u could use them as a reference to display inaccuracies in the structure of the Egyptian pyramids lol... IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.