VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

I'm a disappointed holder too, so this means we have something...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    I'm a disappointed holder too, so this means we have something in common with some other people here as well, and yes back when I did my research the projects VMS is sitting looked VG. Plus they had this plan to start Riley up to pay for the tin mine, bonza no worries here

However there's a problem we have AR as the MD, well really I think the bloke would have trouble organizing a chook raffle, because as has been discussed here AR was ready to push the "go" button over at Riley a while ago, but no, nothing has happened, we hear there's been some greenie problem tho.

I hope they didn't glue themselves to the front gate at Riley, AR would be beside himself, poor beggar, I mean having a greenie glued to the front gate is one thing, but you wouldn't want the local Tasmanian Devil population attacking said greenie stuck to the mine gate - bad publicity for AR's up and coming little ASX battler.

AR is looking for the correct solvent to unglue the stuck on greenie, but of greater interest to me would be the solving of the great Riley mystery, has AR lost his finger,??? and if so, is he now unable to push said go button ? Who would know, because you won't hear from AR he is the silent type.

But it is a shame you can't research management people on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.