VMS 2.63% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

luv life, that has been my concern… a cheap take over offer …...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    luv life, that has been my concern… a cheap take over offer … whoever they are they won’t be getting my shares… can anyone see if someone has freshly accumulated towards the 20% threshold?? The Silence from management for so long…the rumours…trees shaking everywhere.. people crying the sky is falling in and running fir the exits … and someone quietly buying up every single share that has been sold! …all the while there is now well more than a shipload in a shed that holds at the current storage height 100,000 tonnes of ore. Yes…you read that right FACT 100,000 tonnes of ore! The stock pile at Riley has grown exponentially, Mount Lindsay looks like a pin cushion with the amount of drills hanging out of it, and grange rumoured to be looking to partner up to feed their insatiable demand for magnetite! Not to mention W.A tenements … Kulin, Thor … GGN etc etc. This is the very last time I will post for a while, the next time I post, we’ll either be approaching 20c or someone soon will offer a lowball takeover bid of 20c. No point posting … people have the information they need….please…make the right choice people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $45.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $15.91K 838.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9475168 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1039855 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.