CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Where do we start wb?:1/ we are now in steady state with the...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Where do we start wb?:
    1/ we are now in steady state with the best LOCAL expert overseeing the operation:
    https://mining.com.au/venture-minerals-charters-bulk-carrier-for-first-iron-ore-shipment-at-riley/

2/ I am with the company as done DD long time ago and am v. happy with our Experienced management, assets and the future potential
    so in the downturn loading up and eg due to commodities downturn and shenanigans by parasites... the shares were
    available @ as low as $0.02 ... that's where I have become a min top 10-5 ? but I do not recommend my "strategy" to
    anyone and to family and friends asking me for a "stock tips"... I always respond "I'll give you a tip: KEEP AWAY from Stock Market!"
    and when they persist I say "how much can you afford to lose"... and they usually say "Nothing"...

3/ Do you feel the "exodus" would be any smaller if the traders were told we are solving the teething problems at the plant??? and have to strengthen our team of experts?
    The best way to deal with the problems the best managers is facing re commissioning or otherwise especially in current Covid 19 environment?:

4/ Effective problem solving is one of the key attributes that separate great leaders (A.R.!!!) from average ones.
    Step 1: Identify the Problem. ...Step 2: Analyze the Problem. ...Step 3: Describe the Problem. ...Step 4: Look for Root Causes. ...Step 5: Develop Alternate Solutions. ...Step 6: Implement the Solution. ...Step 7: Choose the right team.

5/ These days there are less of Buffett style L/T INVESTORS and much more (day) traders and stock renters... so the problems and irrational panic is compounded... and nobody is able to stop the flock of sheep behavior unless solid / diamond hands will step in to stabilize the hysterical state:

- 'diamond hands' refers to someone who has a high-risk tolerance for high volatility stocks or assets that they own. They don't cave under pressure and sell their stocks...
    6/ If not for out outstanding and devoted management and L/T holders ... there would not be VMS company ... including the opportunity for traders and the rest of opportunists IMHO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3508/3508540-a9fd1bdd307ee4cdaa475c0a778ac496.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.