VMS 11.1% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

You are now digging a chasm in your argument, attempting to...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

You are now digging a chasm in your argument,
    attempting to change your posting history and
    continuing to project my points to your twisting of the discussion.
    If you want to believe 12m tonnes of tin (what you wrote the first time) .... not the 1.2m tonnes you put in your last post,
    that is fine with me - both figures are wrong, as is 3.2m tonnes of Tungsten.

You continue to present your misunderstanding by attempting to misrepresent what I have written.

Your puerility of presentation in discussion belies your lack of understanding, as you move to ad-hominem attack rather than admit your mistake/ misunderstanding of the basics of minerology, mining and processing,
    quoting your end of script -
    "if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

I'll give you a suggestion in response ..... you study up on the difference between nit-picking and being factual.
    Is it humour that you attempt? ....Pious I certainly am not ....or is it that you.i again have shown a level of mis-understanding or just plain poor spelling in your "piety" comment.
    I found no heat in the discussion, but it appears you are quite 'hot under the collar'.

A giveaway to your loss of face and admission of your retreating to the corner.

End of discussion point for me
    as you appear incapable of respectful discussion - the manner in which I addressed your post in the first instance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $87.94K 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3743256 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1669946 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.