CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

cobar: Filling your information......AQI; AUT; BGL; BSX; A1G and...

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239
    cobar: Filling your information......AQI; AUT; BGL; BSX; A1G and VMS are all connected, not only do they share the exact same address, their BOD's and CEO's are all connected.....When buying into VMS, I did quite a bit of research on the following people...A.R, Hamish Halliday, Stephen Parsons, Micheal Naylor and Roy Shorrocks.......All these people have one thing in common they succeed.

People who continually down play this stock ans show terrible negativity should not be in the stock market, but should in fact be in the lottery office. It's always easy to be critical for all the wrong reasons.....I have at times also vented my anger at this stock and it's directors for a lack of urgency.....I have since made it my business to be in contact with the government bodies....CEO's....Board Members....Secretaries.....even Drilling and Trucking contractors.....the DD has helped me enormously with VMS...Local news papers and councils are also useful.

Time line for companies are always hard to keep, when you have outside influences....Be from legal paper work to land owners or greenies....The connection between all the companies I have listed is not easy to connect.....but quite a few of the parties are all interconnected, in one way or another.

VMS holds more tenements and are much more diversified than all the others I have mentioned....I believe this year we will have ground breaking news on: Acquisition, dividends hopefully from this; Production start ups; Drilling confirmations; etc, etc.

The big news to start with will be the commencement of diamond drilling at NGG,The funding for wet plant and additional funding to Swiss Cheese the drilling at.....NGG; Thor; Vulcan; Neptune; Odin; etc....We will also be getting EM's from our Vulcan and Neptune tenements and I am expecting them to be even better than NGG......At the moment the brokers value on NGG is between $400ml and $500ml.....Further drilling confirmation can only increase the value....I believe EMR will be front runners to try and acquire NGG, I believe this may be requirements for their sale of their mine for $1.7bl.....Hopefully, this all comes off.

So, to the negative holders out there....All of the companies I have listed as being connected to us....were all penny dreadful's at one stage....much the same as SIR and FMG....a lot of the bigger companies do not do much exploration anymore, they wait for companies like VMS to prove up big discoveries then buy them out...This will be no different with VMS and global giant EMR..... So, I will stick my neck out here and declare that in 2021 VMS will make a huge profit by selling off NGG to either EMR or one of the 3 companies vying to buy them out....GLTA...and do not entertain negativity.......you may regret it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $235.1K 18.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 9617052 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3079543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.