VMS 0.00% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

VMS: Riley Mine in TAS / Iron Ore Analysis, page-81

1. 2,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Here is a little snippet from one of the articles I was reading, about two of the directors I have mentioned in my previous post:

Many of the directors who bought stock towards the end of March 2020 are sitting on solid returns. But their gains are out-trumped by one group of directors who bought at the start of the year.
    Back in early February, Ray Shorrocks ans Steve Parsons chipped $200,000 and $100,000 respectively into Auteco Minerals (AUT) which then was approximately 1 cent.
    Yes, it's the same pair involved with Believue (BGL) - they joined the Auteco board at the same time they chipped in as part of a capital raising.
    The capital raising helped Auteco buy Pickle Crow, one of Canada's highest-grade historical gold mines which produced 1.5 million ounces of gold at a grade of 16g/t until 1966.
    Auteco shares have never looked back - they're currently sitting at 10 cents and hit a high of 19 cents.....

Hence, it's beginning to look obvious after our BOD have just allocated them selves 18 million options......you don't bother doing this, unless you can foresee what's coming.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.