VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS"" Success is not limited to "Riley"

1. 2,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Well, like everyone was very disheartened with yesterday's News.mad.png.....However, there maybe bigger things at play here China’s inventories are down and BHP, FMG, RIO have reduced there I.O output, this is coinciding with China increasing their Steel output....So, I suggest something has to give.....This does not excuse our CEO from not delivering in a timely manner goes for: Informed "ASX" announcements / Updates, Commissioning and Producing at the "Riley" Plant, Results from "NGG" and "Mt. Lindsey".....I would hope that with the "AGM" around the corner that A.R is not going to sit on his ARSE for the next 4 weeks, when there is plenty he could be doing at Mt.Lindsey, also he should be insisting on behalf of us Share-Holders, that "CHN" return post haste to "Thor" if not Piss them off, borrow the money and we go it alone.......They have already shown a propensity to be slack and using weather as an excuse to slow down work at "Thor"..... A.R needs to either get them back or terminate them at the first opportunity......As for "NGG" where are the results good or bad they should be here by now, we could have sent them to Canada and back in less Time......Whilst, I think VMS as a Company have got some of the best assets available, we do really need a CEO that is focused on our Company.rolleyes.png.....It not good enough....Whilst, appreciated for share-holders to have to keep updating the Market......Just my Two bobs worth, I do not like to bag out our CEO, but I can clearly see his focus is on his other Company positions demonstrated by his lack of urgency with "VMS", all share-holders now have the chance with the "AGM" fast approaching to formulate some notices to be put to the "AGM" with respect to their concerns, so now is the Time.
    Also with our "Riley" operation temporarily suspended, I would have thought now would be the Time for our Inept Governments (Federal and State) to step up the process for funding of MT.Lindsey.

Gordobre: Luckily, I did not buy into this Company based solely on I.O, to shut down the Mine in my opinion was a smart move, I expect in a couple of months we will be back into it.....Also, this will now allow us to fast track MT.Lindsey and I'm sure he's been on the phone to "Chalice" to either get their finger out or Piss off.....As a share-holder I really hope Chalice do the latter, but I’m sure they won’t....."It is, what it is", Considering we have an AGM coming soon, I would expect those Share holders who raise concerns about a lack of news, to put forward a notice of motion to ensure the board does continue to give us at least a monthly update, on all our operations through the "ASX".....If the board can not at least manage this, then we need a new BOD.....I’m hoping Andrew is taking everyone’s concerns on board.....We need to get cracking at "Mt.Lindsey", get Chalice moving on "Thor" and start our EM's on "Kulin", money is not our issue....Time is, so he needs to focus and start moving......Our SP is in oversold territory and will bounce back, to those who panicked and sold out, good luck I fear you will all have a bitter taste in your mouth when you realise your mistake.....As for comparing us to "FEX" , thank F@@@ we are not a one trick pony, also I.O out put will slow down, this will soon hurt CHINA......I’m sure if people are not happy with our BOD , then nominate a couple of replacements for the AGM, let’s face it, we have clowns running our States and Country so it should not be to hard to find some replacements.

dwuuu: As if "VMS" would sell the S.W project to "CHN", in-fact "CHN" have until the end of Nov to have spent the 300k then a further 900k by june 22....."VMS" do not have to spend 1 red cent.....And be assured "CHN" will not be given any further time extensions to do the prescribed spend to earn in that 70%.....As for cash "VMS" have plenty and the Riley I.O operation is only on temporary hold due to I.O prices.....I expect by the 01/10/21 "CHN" will announce a recommencement of EM's at the S.W project and my opinion is it will be one of their better resource finds.....Also, "VMS" had already spent $10ml at "Thor" and made the "Julimar" lookalike discovery.....So. this money also comes off any future spend....You need to do some proper research dwuuuu.

TCB: Fancy Bob brown and his Tree huggers mouthing off about a hit and run.......Maybe they should stop killing wildlife and blaming traffic for it, soon with any luck these Grubs will be deregistered and it’s Guy Barnett leading the charge....I wonder how Bob the knob will feel when Tin is added to the strategic Minerals list, this will hurt his Narcissistic ego.
    Also, some people never cease to amaze me with all this B.S talk of a C.R, ain’t gunna happen....We will have over 11ml in the bank, we also still have not touched our ATM facility, yet we have paid for it Via Shares sometime back......Also we have a commitment by the Gov should we decide to apply prior or before Tin is added to the critical minerals list under the SMA.....My guess is we will apply as soon as Tin is added to maximise our grant capacity......If people think we have not hit the bottom yet, well sell and see if you can buy in sub 4.5 cents, I very much doubt it.

Ajax: What a dumb statement, we only have a skeleton staff employed at "Riley", the rest were contractors..... We will most likely utilise those the permanents at "Riley" and "Mt Lindsey".....We have 9.488ml sufficient for 2.85 qrt's.....Drilling "MT.Lindsey" about $300k per Q.....EM's "Kulin" $350k..."NGG" finished..... We own all our infrastructure at "Riley", we have no debt all our expenses were covered up until we get paid a further $5.1ml......Keep painting the red picture mate......I just hope Idiots are not selling on your advice.

levendful: 100% correct and this is why we are drilling out more new targets at "Mt.Lindsey", as we have already been told funding will come in spades as soon as we extend our mine life and it would be further enhanced once Tin is also added to the SMA.

Perok: Well said, maybe people can read between the lines here....Maybe, these same tax payers will stop funding "Pretend Environmental" groups like "BBF".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $145.0K 6.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1104230 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1150000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 3406155
Last updated 15.26pm 19/04/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.