CRI 9.09% 1.2¢ critica limited

"VMS"" Success is not limited to "Riley", page-208

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Gordobre great post and really does show just how far behind in a simple picture of how we look.

Very little corporate support for VMS and boy does it show.
    We have a very loose register and a market that now holds little faith given we have suspended our cash flow and IO operation after 1 delivery.
    Not entirely our fault at VMS but our team just dragged out the start up without any communication for way too long.
    We have a magnificent TIN resource - proven.
    We all know TIN is worth real big money and we all know future demand because of the EV/renewable revolution is game on.
    Price and demand is going nowhere we all know that as a fact.
    As a SH I see so much potential for VMS and totally agree they need now to focus.
    I really do see the IO hopefully making more shipments, again, hopefully.

I have serious concerns about our Board and the MD being capable to make the TIN a reality.
    I have serious concerns about our Board making plans and actually sticking to time frames and being accountable for not meeting deadlines and achieving said objectives.
    TIN and only TIN mining and development must be the clear focus for VMS right now.
    Absolute priority.
    I hope they bring in a partner with financial clout and the manpower and senior management team with a proven record of delivering to get this mighty TIN operation of the ground.
    OR
    Sell all the Tassie assets with a form of net production royalty payment to VMS from TIN and IO ongoing to enable continual cash flow and ability to retain some of the massive profit it will bring to the table.
    I really hope they consider doing something like this.

You can tell from recent interview they now need cash and what they have in bank will not last long given the current IO plant situation without production and shipping.
    AS a SH I have dipped back in to buy more shares on numerous occasions.
    The TIN is now the only reason I remain here, right now I have no desire at all to want to buy more shares under current management.
    Surely I am not the only one thinking this.
    I am sorry but you can all beat up all the other WA projects as hard as you like. I don't buy any of it .... not yet anyway.
    The market is also telling us that as well look at out SP it should be way higher than what it is but there is little faith in our Board's ability to make it happen.
    Here is you next BIG PROBLEM, given past history of VMS, will the market even come on board with what they announce and have in plan to develop the TIN eventually. We are still "debating" what to do.........seriously. I can't believe the lack of clear direction at VMS.
    GO MINE THE F**ING TIN. MAKE IT HAPPEN. GET A PARTNER to majority fund
    GET A PARTNER THAT WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE AND STICK TO TIMELINES
    TAKE THE CREAM.

But honestly I think this Board just has to much of an EGO to even consider any of the above, which in reality make common sense to me as a SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.