VMS 4.76% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

"VMS"" Success is not limited to "Riley", page-2

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Well written PA
    everythjng you wrote Is exactly what I heard yesterday from a friend.
    My initial reaction was to sell yesterday because I felt gutted and betrayed however after time assessing and talking to others I realised that would have been the mistake of a lifetime.
    IO will rise in due course. I think the likes of BHP , RIO and FMG have finally learnt to stop cutting each other’s throats and work together to control the market instead of letting China dictate everything.
    As far as a CR is concerned. No chance. We have money and we have a funding facility in place as you mentioned.
    The fear mongering of the trolls is out of control but they think they have the high ground at the moment. Let’s see In a couple of weeks time if that’s still the case. When it’s no longer the case we shall see what they’re made of.
    I knew I said I wouldn’t post for a while but after reading PA’s post I had to add to it.
    NGG is ripe to be sold once results come in. And I for one hope we do exactly that.
    CHN. I hope they forfeit their 70% and we go it alone. Thor , Kulin and Odin I believe hold a major discovery.
    Mt Lindsay will now be fast tracked and once drill results come in we should see a substantial growth in the resource. And more drilling to come.
    The Govt will soon come to the party with funding especially when Tin is added to the critical minerals list.
    So from my point of view after having had time to calm down and look into it a bit deeper , I’m topping up on Monday. Those that sell at this price level will no doubt regret it soon enough.
    Good luck to all genuine holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $29.88K 1.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3971134 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 248121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1021095
Last updated 15.42pm 02/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.