CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

vms value, page-30

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi NK,

Do yourself and us a favour and buy some VMS you will sleep much better at night and your posts will become probably more consistent.

VMS has barely touched their landholdings so far and only drilled out les then 10% of it.

Having tungsten and iron ore next to tin in our landholdings gives us also a floor incase tin prices go down again.

Comparing SRZ with its high grade tin but much smaller resource is trying to compare apples and oranges.
    The economies of scale and open cut that VMS has, have not even come to the surface at this stage as their landholdings barely been touched yet.
    Your SRZ only owns part of the resource and will be in production much later then VMS.

And dismissing VMS for being a lower grade ore body before the other 90% is drilled out is like calling off a tsunami after the first wave has hit the shore.

Also comparing MLX and renison with VMS is again comparing appels with oranges at this stage.

First of all MLX only owns 50% of Renison and the orebody is totally different.

In your last post you call now VMS a great project so in your next I expect you buy back in.

And last but not least, do your really think that our shareprice will keep hanging around the 50 cts till we have to go back to the market for more $$ to get this project into the next stage?

I think you will be very suprised but my guess is that with the high tin prices staying with us for some years to come and good drilling results we will be far North of the $1 mark by that time.

For now, just do like the rest of us wait for the PFS and then post again.

And do not forget to buy your shares BEFORE the PFS comes out otherwise you will have to fork out even more $$$ imho.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.